Wells Leather Swivel Desk Chair
A swivel desk chair couldn’t get more inviting than this. Plush and roomy, our Wells Desk Chair is wrapped in Molasses Statesville leather with deep tufting on the backrest. It swivels on a dark-bronze finished base and features a height-adjustable seat.
- Features 9 button tufts.
- Solid engineered-wood frame construction.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel.
- Chair is upholstered in full-aniline Statesville Molasses leather.
- Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Rolls on dark Antique Bronze base with non-removable casters.
- Chair swivels 360 degrees and height adjusts.
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 29.5" deep; height adjusts from 41" to 44.5"
- Seat: 20" wide x 19" deep; height adjusts from 19.5" to 22.5"
- Seatback: 23.5" high
- Arms: 3" wide x 18" deep x 24.5" to 28" high
- Caster (5): 2" diameter; 1" high
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 38 x 34 x 31.25"; 79.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in a water solution (3 parts water, 1 part gentle soap). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing help to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from semi-aniline leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Semi-anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of the number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
ou can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. The delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White-Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout