- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced pine and laminate hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Exceedingly durable wooden frames are designed to not change shape due to changes in temperature or humidity.
- Frames feature heavy-duty elastic webbing—encased in layers of soft poly-fiber padding—beneath seat cushions and behind backrests for resilient and supportive comfort.
- Cushions are padded with 2.0-density foam for a relaxing “sink-into” feel.
- Furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Tuesday Fog fabric are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout