Manhattan Leather Power Recliner with Nailheads
Manhattan Leather Power Recliner with Nailheads Fabric and Color: Leather, Signature Espresso Shipping Availability: Delivery-5-8 Weeks (Made-to-Order)
With its signature blend of quality, value, and style, our Manhattan Leather Recliner is a Pottery Barn classic. The well-padded arms, high back, and deep seat resemble furniture used in Manhattan nightclubs of the 1930s. Simply release the power button to create your ideal relaxing spot.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel.
- A corner-blocked, kiln-dried hardwood frame provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Hand-tied coil springs.
- Upholstered in top-grain, aniline-dyed leather.
- Features attractive Dark Nickel nailheads.
- Removable legs feature an Espresso finish.
- Cord located under the seat rails.
- 14" wall space needed.
- Top-grain, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Overall (upright): 38.5" wide x 37.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Overall (fully reclined): 38.5" wide x 62.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Seat Depth (inside seating): 20" wide x 23.5" deep x 19" high
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Arm: 9" wide x 34" deep x 25" high
- Front Legs (removable): 3" square, 3" high
- Back Legs (removable): 2.5" long x 2.5" wide x 2.25" high
- Cord: 5’
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 129 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 43 x 36 x 35"; 176 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in a water solution (3 parts water, 1 part gentle soap). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing help to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from semi-aniline leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Semi-anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings, and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout