LANSING LEATHER OTTOMAN
Burnished Walnut Our Burnished leather is individually crafted for a dramatic, vintage-inspired look. This semi-aniline dyed leather features moderate color variations and a soft, supple hand. Inherent to the beauty of leather are a variety of natural markings that will lighten and soften with use and time. 100% Top-grain Leather
Care: Avoid direct heat and sunlight. If spills occur, immediately soak up any liquids with an absorbent cloth. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Lansing Leather Ottoman Fabric and Color: Leather, Burnished Walnut.
Shipping Availability: 10-12 Weeks (Made-to-Order)
Supple leather and elegant design details like button tufts give this ottoman great style and earthy warmth.
- Features tufted top and attractive nailhead accents.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked, kiln-dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Interwoven synthetic webbing strips provide cushion support.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Top-grain, leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Overall: 30" wide x 24" deep x 17" high
- Package Dimensions and Weight: 32" wide x 26" deep x 16" high; 36 pounds
- Legs: 4.5" diameter, 3" high
- Weight: 29 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in a water solution (3 parts water, 1 part gentle soap). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing help to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from semi-aniline leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Semi-aniline have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings, and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
QUICK SHIP: DELIVERED IN 2-4 WEEKS TO MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREAS
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at the time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
MADE TO ORDER: NON-RETURNABLE
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. All of our Unlimited Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service at no extra charge for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages, and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials, and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long-lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
THE HAND OF THE ARTIST
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artist's hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
FREE INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout