This box is a one-of-a-kind work of expert craftsmanship and is part of the Luxury collection by Bianco Bianchi. The lid is attached by a gold-plated bronze hinge. The wrought-iron structure features strikingly intricate details that were made by hand using small chisels. The engraved sections on the lid, reaching depths of 3 to 4 millimeters, were filled in with inlaid colored marble slate forming a luxurious floral pattern. The rest of the box was covered in gold leaf and the inside was lined in black velvet.
Tuscan artisan Bianco Bianchi has been making unique pieces using the refined scagliola technique since the 1960s. Well-known for his Medusa-head table made to order for the renowned Miami mansion of fashion designer Gianni Versace, Bianco Bianchi's marble works decorate the world's most beautiful homes. Bianco Bianchi's children, Alessandro and Elisabetta, now continue on the family tradition by translating century-old techniques into both classic and modern-inspired objects.
• Material: Bronze, Iron, Marble
• Dimensions (in): W 10.63 x D 7.48 x H 2.76
• Dimensions (cm): W 27 x D 19 x H 7
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 6-7 weeks
• Shipping to the United States: $20 included in price
• White glove or special needs? Contact us
• Changed your mind? Read our return Policy
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout